History of Establishment
Welcome to Koop Sahabat
Koperasi Amanah Koop Berhad, also known as Koop Sahabat, was officially established on 30 August 2012 and the headquarters at Bandar Sri Damansara, Kuala Lumpur. The idea of establishing Koop Sahabat was discussed during a Strategic Planning Meeting between AIM Trust Planning Board and The Management in March 2012. The decision made in the meeting led to the official lauching of Koperasi Sahabat Amanah Ikhtiar Malaysia in August 2012. The main purpose is to empower human capital and enhance distribution of wealth among its members through effective and transparent investments. Sahabat Amanah Ikhtiar Malaysia Berhad
You can download the official Koop Sahabat logo by clicking the following links:
1. To use the Koop Sahabat logo in graphic design, ensure that the logo placement should be appropriate and be arranged according to the seniority and level of use.
2. Koop Sahabat logo should be visibly placed on a non-matte material so that it can be seen without difficulty.
3. Avoid placing the Koop Sahabat logo on a background or material which will lower the clarity and distinctness of the logo.
4. Maintain the ratio of the logo in terms of its width and height composition when enlarging or shrinking the logo. All modifications of the logo’s ratio, color, wordings, and shape are prohibited.
5. You must retain the logo in its full form for all applications. The logo with its part taken or cut out is strictly not allowed.
7. For logo usage in large sizes(for example: on banners or billboards), please obtain asoft copy of the logo from the Corporate Communications Section.
8. Any entities that require the use of the Koop Sahabat logo involving a third party or submit the Koop Sahabat logo for use by a third party must contact the Corporate Communications Section.