Career with KOOP SAHABAT
Koop Sahabat is always seeking highly motivated and talented candidates who are ready to learn and thrive. They must equip themselves with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, working seamlessly with the management to enhance Koop Sahabat’s services to all existing members.
- Executive, Property Department (Investment Section)
- Asset Executive, Department of Human Resources & Administration (Administration Section)
- Executive, Department of Strategic Planning and Management
- Marketing Executive, Department of Strategic Investment
Industrial training Students
- Koop Sahabat welcomes industrial training students with a Diploma / Degree in Business Management / Finance / Accounting / Information Technology / Corporate Communication / other related fields.
or email the application to email@example.com
Suite 2-3, Jalan Cempaka SD12/1A,
Bandar Sri Damansara PJU9, 52200 Kuala Lumpur
Fax : 603 – 6270 1237